What are Secondary Conditions?
Symptoms, or as we refer to them, Secondary Conditions can be an indicator of a more serious underlying problem in your body. Your body uses these to warn you that your body is not functioning ideally. Some of the Secondary Conditions that present to our office:
- Pain – Neck, Mid Back, Low Back, Hip, etc.
- Numbness & Tingling – Arms, Hands, Fingers, Legs, Feet, Toes, etc.
- Disc Injury – Bulging, Herniated, “Slipped”, etc
- Radiculopathy – Sciactica, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, etc.
- Muscular Spasms & Tension
- Headaches – Tension, Migraines, etc.
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Stiff and Restricted Motion
- Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Rotator Cuff & Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Poor Posture
- Muscular Imbalance
These Secondary Conditions are just some of the examples of what presents to our of office. If you have are currently experiencing a Secondary Condition, you may want to have us explore whether or not you have an underlying Structural Shift. The first step in that process is to schedule a Complimentary Consultation with the doctor and have a conversation, which at our office, is not a commitment.